http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-contrib/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/table/components/Table.jwc?view=markup

        <component id="tablePages" type="TablePages">
                <inherited-binding name="pagesDisplayed"
parameter-name="pagesDisplayed"/>
                <inherited-binding name="class" parameter-name="pagesClass"/>
        </component>

Vinicius Carvalho wrote:
Hello there! I'm defening a pagesClass parameter on my table component, but its not working. I've searched the source and did not see any reference to
it on the parameter, only in the jwc, no reference at the componente java
source or the template...
Anyone else having the same issue?

Regards

--