Sorry, I wanted to send this to the user list instead the developer:

Hi,

The dojo dialog has problems in the latest svn version: on long pages, if I scroll down the page, the dialog is displayed incorrectly and it is not modal: the element which is displayed behind the dialog to hide the page's content is displayed incorrectly.
See this screenshot: http://www.erinors.com/temp/dojo_dialog.jpg

The same error is reproducable at http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/test_Dialog.html

The dialog worked correctly with 4.1.1's previous dojo version.

What do you recommend?
Can I switch to the official 3.1 release without breaking tapestry client side functionality?

Regards,
Norbi