Thanks for the input Matthew. I especially like enhancements that make
components/widgets more usable. Since this is a dojo widget you might want
to share some of your thoughts at trac.dojotoolkit.org .

Or, if you had a suggestion for a DatePicker that you think works
"correctly" I'm always open to suggestions.