Can you expound upon how you plug in the WebRequestFilter.
Constructing the WebRequest subclass looks simple enough, and the
Callback factory dosn't seem too tough, but injecting a web request
filter sounds like hivemind magic that I'm unaware of.

This seems like something we'd want to provide a more accessible
solution for in the core tapestry framework.  It is a fairly common
requirement of webapps.  Preserving the state of the current HTTP
request so that it can be restored in a callback later seems to me
like something that we'd want to make very easy.

--sam