Hi Folks,

Given the array of options of doing things... I am annotation biased and prefer to define a base class that all my pages use that performs things via annotation if possible.

1. I wonder what a base class would do to interfere with tapestry's core processing though especially with regard to any reflection it performs under the hood. Is it generally dangerous to implement a base class that performs common operations (ex. provide get methods for getHomePage() or getLoginPage(), getLogger(), getRole(), getUser() etc...)

I am just trying to minimize the amount of code in my java classes.

If anyone could elaborate on this topic that would be terrific.

Thanks