Do you mean something like ?

body
{
background-image: url('image.jpg')
}

On 10/30/06, Ken nashua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Given the array of options of doing things... I am annotation biased and
prefer to define a base class that all my pages use that performs things
via
annotation if possible.

1. Is there a preferred way of implementing a common tiled background
image
for all pages in any given webapp?

If anyone could elaborate on tapestry solutions and hopefully any tacos
solutions that would be terrific.

Thanks

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates
https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx