"Contains Errors" ? Does your server show any errors?

Is it possible that jetty or tomcat are deciding to interfere with the
images as well?

On 11/14/06, Josh Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

interesting... my firebug doesnt show the path to the image (nor does it
even say its requested it) in either the known-to-work version that comes
back when i remove the dojoSource/dojoPath params or in my custom build )

However, I moused over oen fo the images and viewed the properties for the
image (that is, i do have a blank square that acts as an image where the
image should be) and the source is:

http://192.168.2.107:8080/view/assets/static/rrl_dojo_04/src/widget/templates/images/combo_box_arrow.png

i went ot that url and got:

The image
"
http://192.168.2.107:8080/view/assets/static/rrl_dojo_04/src/widget/templates/images/combo_box_arrow.png
"
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Anyway, thanks for your prompt reply,

Josh