Sorry - my mistake, everything's fine...

Ron Piterman wrote:
Hi all,
Are there any known problems /anything new to usign <span key="..."> in 4.1 ?

For me it doesn't seem to work - eventhough I have a properties file for my component, the messages are empty -

This is strange since normally if not found, tapestry would print the uppercase message key - very strange,

Cheers,
Ron