On 11/14/06, Robin Ericsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmm, no, never though of that, might be a good idea though. I'll see
if I have time to try this today.

Ok, debugged and problem found. Safari seems to like to cache the
result of the first query to the protected page.

I was using a proxy called Charles (really good app btw) and when
disable caching the result to the browser contained header "Expires:
0". Probably it's just that easy to add that header manually when
redirecting from protected page to login page, I'll try that another
time.

--
       regards,
       Robin