I'll have to check into that particular claim in the current
documentation to be sure. Previously I think a HashMap was created by
default but since removal of the (as of 4.0 deprecated visit)
functionality all of that logic may be moot.

An easy example of doing this can be found here, you want to look at
the very first block of xml in the file for <configuration> :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-examples/Workbench/src/context/WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml?view=markup

I'll gmail start this email either way and try to make sure that page
of documentation is updated , as well as hopefully providing a
friendlier online example than that had by browsing svn source.

On 12/8/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]