So every .page file needs this? :o

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 3:27 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Getting rid of .getVisit()

You can have it "injected" into something via a .page/.jwc file by
doing something like:

<inject property="registration" type="state" object="registration-data"/>

(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/state.html) or you
use an annotation to do the same:

 @InjectState
  public abstract MyAppVisit getVisit();