Hi,
I open a new window ('child window') from my Tapestry application (parent
page)...and put an object into session.
When the user Closes the 'child' window, i change in the 'Parent page' a
Hidden Value of a property to TRUE and then do a refresh to that page.
Now I want to be able to READ the Value of Hidden Property during the
PageBeginRender but Somehow the new Value is not getting updated. I do the
following
I am injecting this in java class
@InjectObject("service:tapestry.globals.HttpServletRequest")
public abstract HttpServletRequest getRequest();
.... String isPreview= getRequest().getParameter("isPreviewMode");
HTML file :
<form jwcid="@Form" >
<input jwcid="@Hidden" value="ognl:isPreviewMode"
id="isPreviewMode" />
</form>
But I confirmed that the HTML has the new value because I do alert the value
on body unload and it shows the new value.
What am I doing wrong here ? Any idea anyone ?
Thanks for the help in advance..
- Sunil M
--
View this message in context:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-read-Hidden-Value-in-Tapestry-Page-class---tf2909551.html#a8128999
Sent from the Tapestry - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]