I actually saw this today as well. Looks like it is  (was) a bug in
the ResponseBuilder logic associated with a recent flush() call change
I made..

It's been fixed but only in a branch that no one can access yet. The
real fix should come out within a week. (assuming that this is your
problem, it may not be)

On 1/12/07, andyhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stephane Decleire wrote:
> Have you any idea of the cases where an Ajax request leads to the "No
> ajax-response elements recieved" error on the client ?

It should generally be an uncaught exception on the server-side code...

Try to capture the actual ajax-response with a tool like FireBug and
just take a look at it

--
Andreas Andreou - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer