In the tacos library the JS Calendar
(http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/index.html?page=calendarScripts) in integrated as
tacos:DatePicker component. May be the tacos sources can help you too.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Julian Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2007 00:58
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: Re: Best strategy?

Ok thanks Jesse. Even hearing that it _is_ a large undertaking gives me some
direction. I think I will explore the EventListener annotation a little more to
see if I can see a way to hook it up to the events created by this planner, and
if that looks promising I will go down that road. I also hadn't realized you
could listen for invocations of javascript functions, which should give me
another route.

Thanks,