I there Jesse,

Since we're covering Table componentes and T4.1 is in the comments... is a
Table component in T4.1 roadmap? I seem to recall a previous post from you
stating that it may be so.
If so can you give us any pointer as to what it can become?
We wouldn't want to be building something that within weeks would become
obsolete. :-)

Thanks,

And by the way, are there any plans