Hi all

I have suffered long and hard under Eclipse and Tomcat.  Is it really necessary
for me to wait so long while a file is saved or an application is published???

Saving a .java file: 15 seconds
Saving a .html file: 15 seconds
Saving a .jwc file: 28 seconds

Stopping the tomcat server: 2 seconds (acceptable)
Publishing to the tomcat server: 45 seconds
Starting the tomcat server: 54 seconds (it insists on publishing first)

Does everybody else experience these delays or is it just me?

It was suggested that I use maven2 - however I looked through the maven2
flash presentation and it didn't mention anything about making my development
work in Eclipse faster - it was more focused on pulling dependencies and
easing the build process.  And if I were to install maven2 would it change any
of the above anyway???

Cheers
mc