Are you disabling the cache ?

On 2/27/07, Patrick Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hallo!

I'm hoping I'm not completely OT with this problem here...

We are using setters and getters to pass over objects between pages,
like (in pseudo-java)

page a:
(PageB) page = (PageB) cycle.getPage("PageB");
page.setVar(obj);
[...]
cycle.activate(page);

page b:
Obj var = getVar();
if(var != null) {
[...]
}
[...]
public abstract Obj getVar();
public abstract void setVar(Obj var);

The problem which is driving us up the walls is that in some cases, the
transition seems to get messed up, as a not-null object is handed over,
but on the receiving side this object is null...
An additional problem is that this behavior seems to be not valid for
all http-sessions handled by tomcat, some work as they should.

We are using Tap 4.1.2 (SNAPSHOT from 16.02.2007), Tomcat 5.5.17 (and
5.5.20) and Hibernate 3.2.1ga with java 1.5.11SE.

Did anyone here encounter a similar problem and if yes, give me a hint
of where to look or how to fix it?

Regards,
    Patrick Klein