I've been through all the IoC docs a couple of times now, but I haven't seen
a simple way to inject config parameters from a configuration file into a
service. Obviously I could just load a properties file from the classpath
manually, but I'm sure there must be a more elegant way to do that within
the IoC framework.

All I want to do is have a set of deployment parameters for tweaking things
like filepaths.

Many thanks,

Terry