Jesse,
they where validation messages, but after some attempts, I've been able to
get messages from application (of course the validator is a custom one)

kiuma

On 3/6/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which messages were these? If they are validation messages I'm not
sure. I think this gets controlled internally currently. (Though
there's a ticket open to make it more configurable via hivemind)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer