Yep, that's the intention.

Not using OGNL falls into the "blazing speed - no reflection" goal.
Jesse's busy taking the reflection out of OGNL, so it may make a
comeback as an add-on.

On 3/6/07, Davor Hrg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thnx,
I did add a syntethic property to do the task,
but thought ognl was supposed to work ....

actualy I like the approach via property more, since then I have
autocomplete and all the stuff I'm used to while writing java code,
and auto reloading of classes makes it as fast to test, as if it was written
in the template :)

Davor Hrg