No no no...

How can have a null handler now???

If a have a customer -> address -> street in a text component, for example "
custumer.address.street" and i dont instanciate a address, a
NullPointerException is throw. With a ognl null handler, if the address is
null he creates one , like Webwork... i dont need to instanciate all object
graph to use in a page...

i will have this same problem in t5?