Hi *,

in Suns EJB tutorials all EJB calls are made via annotations like so:

@EJB private MyBeanInterface myBean;
.
.
void someMethod()
{
   myBean.callEJBMethod();
}
.
.

In Tapestry (4.0.2) Page and Component classes this annotation does not seem to work (NullPointerException) although it gives no compiler errors or anything like that. Can someone tell me why it does not work this way? How can I efficiently access EJB3s via their local interface from a tapestry application?

The problem is that glassfish supports only remote interfaces when using JNDI lookup. But I would rather like to use local interfaces as this should be faster.

Thank you very much for your help...

Regards,
Bastian