Hi, I am following the User Guide on ASO, what is
"ApplicationStateConfiguration"? Do I have to create this interface, the
online example code is:
public void contributeApplicationStateManager(MappedConfiguration<Class,
ApplicationStateConfiguration> configuration)
  {
    ApplicationStateCreator<MyState> creator = new
ApplicationStateCreator<MyState>()
    {
      public MyState create()
      {
        return new MyState(new Date());
      }
    };

    configuration.add(MyState.class, new
ApplicationStateContribution("session", creator));