That's pretty cool! I think we'll have to make a news item about it
just because.. I have to ask though, is the local lookup manager
configurable? I mean, if your app isn't on a network with multicast
enabled (almost all of them :( ), you'd need at least a little help
finding mahalo in many instances. (if that's what it's even called
anymore)

Having it easily available would be nice, I'm not sure if it belongs
in Tapestry directly or as a sub-project or what...I think it's one of
those things we need to figure out pretty soon though.

The most obvious question people will have if I make a news item is
"well, where is it then? "