What is the recommended way to handle a Cancel button on a form? The
expected behaviour would be to clear the internal state, bypass
validation and move to a different page. I tried:

 @OnEvent(component="Cancel")
 String onCancel()
 {
   surveySession.setSurvey(null);
   return "Start";
 }

where "Cancel" is the id of the submit component but Tapestry
complains that this method cannot return a String:

Event 'selected' from org.byteberry.survey.pages.SurveyDetail:cancel
received an event handler method return value of Start from
org.byteberry.survey.pages.SurveyDetail.onCancel() (at
SurveyDetail.java:46). This type of event does not support return
values from event handler methods.

On the other hand, if I try do do it on the form events I don't know
which button was pressed and I cannot bypass validation.

Is there a straightforward way to do it?

Thanks,

Bogdan Calmac.