C'mon - Since T5 is a single man effort (or at least that's what it says at the Maven project info ;-) - we as users of Tapestry have right to know whether Maven will be a requirement in our every day work or
not.

To me the thing that is annoying is seeing more and more Maven related threads in the maillist, whereas
this list should be about developing with the great Tapestry framework.

Do you really feel that this is that redundant, than simply state (or let the creator of Tapestry state) that Maven will not be a requirement for developing *with* Tapestry and I can go about my business.

Thanks,
-J.

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
What do you really expect Howard to say that you didn't read in TSS
link posted earlier in this thread?

At this point this conversation is redundant and annoying. Everyone is
free to develop their software however they like, please allow us the
same courtesy.