Well, I know it's not T4 => T5, I was just adding a possible source of bad
perception due to this misconception (and to misnaming...?)

I think that the fact of not having a stable T4 "ajax ready" release add
confusion to this. A customer thinking that T4 => T5 might think "well they
are not pushing that much on T4 with ajax because they are already working
on T5, so as I want to work with Ajax why should I work with T4 that will be
soon outdated and not retrocompatible with T5?". And so on...

And actually having