I'm looking for a solid enterprise web application engineer in the DC
area to advise a client on next steps.  I'd like to find somebody
who's been around the block with several technologies and has a solid
history of enterprise development.

This is a (potentially) one- or two-shot meeting to assess their needs
and situation and advise them about the scope of their project.  Might
be $400 or so in it for the consulting for a day or two of meetings
and homework/reporting back.

E-mail me.  Thanks!

Bill

--
"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

    -- Traditional