-----bjornharvold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: -----

An: users@tapestry.apache.org
Von: bjornharvold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: 01.05.2007 05:37PM
Thema: Re: Tapestry 5 and Template Reloading

Thanks for the emails:

I am am using the same case on both my java class and html file (Start.java
/ Start.html). My directory structure is the maven 2 default one
(src/main/java / src/main/resources). I did watch the screencast and did
exactly the same. I actually did install jetty 4 first as that was what
Howard had in his demo, but it didn't like hot deploy and complained when I
saved a java file. The hot deploy worked when I installed jetty 5.1. The
strange thing about this is that changes don't even occur on the template
even if I restart!! I edit the template, save it, restart, and changes STILL
don't come up. I have to CLEAN in order for it to update which leaves me to
believe this is some caching issue on jetty or eclipse.

Problem still not solved :-(
thx
bjorn