i spend some hours to check out where is my error in reasoning.

if i send the url http://localhost:8080/test5/, tapestry redirects via onActivated to the
login page but i receive an blank page

if i send the url http://localhost:8080/test5/start, i receive the excepted content from login page

if wrote an testng module like this

public class TestStartPage extends Assert
{
   private PageTester _tester;
   private String _appPackage = "de.hsofttec.test5";
   private String _appName = "test5";

   @BeforeClass
   public void initializeTest()
   {
       _tester = new PageTester(_appPackage, _appName, "resources");
   }

   @Test
   public void test1()
   {
       Document doc = _tester.renderPage("TestStart");
       System.err.println(doc.toString());
       assertTrue(true);

and i wonder, that the doc object is an "empty document"

public class TestStart
{
   @InjectPage
   private TestLogin _login;

   Object onActivate()
   {
       return _login;

   <h1>Login Test</h1>

public class TestLogin
{
   public String getName()
   {
       return getClass().getName();

   <h1>Welcome</h1>
   <t:OutputRaw value="name">the class name</t:OutputRaw>

Mit freundlichem Gruss

homburg Softwaretechnik
S.Homburg
21220 Seevetal / GERMANY
Fon: +49-4105-669746
Fax: +49-4105-668947

Howard Lewis Ship schrieb:
That should be how it works and a blank page is really odd. I'll check
to make sure I have an integration test that proves it works.