Just a small comment on this and a quick way to make it more elegant -
make it generate

href="yourlink/parameter1/parameter2" onclick="rpcFunction(this.href);retrurn
false"

On 5/8/07, Alexandru Dragomir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The parameters should be in the "urlFromClass" above.

So you could have it like this :

public String getUrlFromClass() {
     return resources.createActionLink
("rpcTrigger",false,"jsmith").toString();

}

In my workspace i made a dirty ajax version of actionLink which generates
as  href attribute this :

href="javascript:rpcFunction('yourlink/parameter1/parameter2')"

instead of

href="yourlink/parameter1/parameter2"

So , the parameters should be passed in the same way you do it for
ActionLink component(and  you have 2 options :  use the actionLink
component
or build the link in your class as shown above). The only difference is
that
there is a javascript function that does the request.

Alex