http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/dependency-convergence.html

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-hibernate/dependencies.html

--- jbeall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Konstantin Ignatyev wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it is irritating not to have all the
> necessary
> > jars.
> > I think there always should be a starter.war that
> > should been a complete web application setup to
> drop
> > into a servlet container and start playing.
> >
> > Bottom line: you need other jars: ognl, cglib ,
> etc.
>
> Where can I get the other jars I need?  Is there a
> prerequistes list I
> missed, I suppose?
>
> I don't recall seeing anything about needing other
> jars in Kent Tong's book;
> I thought it was a complete tutorial.
> at Nabble.com.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million
tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical
rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one
hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of
CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a
Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State
University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)