Hello list,

I am stuck with something.

I have a component which goes through several states. Therefore I need to keep some persistent properties.

That's why in the jwc file I have:

<property-specification name="registryCenter" type="ch.rodano.role.model.RegistryCenter" persistent="yes" />

However, I need to initialize some of those properties prior to the first rendering of the component.

I though I could do it in "prepareForRender(...)" I simply did a "setRegistryCenter(...)"

But it didn't work, I got the following message:

Persistent properties may only be changed prior to the rendering of the response page.

Where can I initialize my properties???

Thanks,
--
Alexander Lamb