adasal wrote:
I can use this to run 5.0.4 as per Daniel Jue but I cannot run 5.0.5.
I have cheated(?) and installed 5.0.4 tapestry-core as 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT then
if I e.g. mvn clean install -U this is the console output. It looks for the
corresponding pom which it doesn't find.
Otherwise, without the cheat, it would ask for the 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT be
downloaded manually. I am very unclear how to do that or if that is what I
should do.
In short I don't get how to grab a snapshot using maven. Any ideas?
Adam

You enable snapshots for a particular repository in the pom. In this case:

    <repository>
      <id>tapestry-snapshots</id>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-snapshot-repository/</url>
    </repository>