Still the same question... Are we force to use only the AppModule? Can we
create our own module? This is the question. I think we know how to
implement, inject and create a Service.
I achieved to make it works only when finally I declared my service builder
in AppModule but we still don't know how to create our own hand made Module.

2007/6/1, Joshua Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 6/1/07, vidrilon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did i understood well?? Could you make it work?
>
> I'm also having the same problem, i have created another module,
> UserAuthenticatorModule for validating
> a login form, but have the same message:
>
> No service implements the interface
org.clinica.bd.pages.UserAuthenticator

Did you bind UserAuthenticator to an implementation in your AppModule?

--
YM!: thejavafreak
Blog: http://www.nagasakti.or.id/roller/joshua/