Hi Jacob, a question perhaps some foo:

You construct a bean sessionFactory with
org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean,
in addition your bean dataSource is also a
org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean.

My question is: it needs from bean sessionFactory the specification of a
datasource, generally this datasourse is other bean, but in your case the
bean dataSource is not referenced from the bean sessionFactory.

you would explain to me bean InvestacorpSessionFactory?