This sounds great - although you could also do multiple targets which could
just prepend a key to all subjects so people could then pick what they want via
that key word designation.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Holger Stolzenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, June 14, 2007 03:40 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Tapestry users

Hey guys,

I just aksed myself if it would make sense to split up the mailing list into 2
lists. For me, only T4,T4.1 topics are relevat at the moment. Everyday I have
to filter out about let me say 80% of the mails because they are T5 related.
Thats a lot of overhead.

How do you all think about it?

Mit lieben Grüßen aus dem eWerk