I have recently added most recent T5 snapshot, that includes the Upload
component (which is a great addition by the way!).  One of the changes in
this latest version is adding all scripts created using the
PageRenderSupport class (via the DocumentScriptBuilder class) to an “onload”
event that is placed in a script tag at the bottom of the page.   This
conflicts with a TinyMCE plug-in I am using as a rich text editor for my
site (TinyMCE sets its own event handler on window.onload, which looks to be
causing a deadlock).

To get around this, I’ve created a different implementation of
PageRenderSupport, but this is a less-than-ideal approach.

Would it be possible to build in a way to control if pageRender scripts get
executed onload or instead when they are written to the script tag at the
bottom of the page (or since the scripts are already at the bottom of the
page, perhaps there doesn't need to be an onload event listener)?

In the meantime, can anyone think of a better way to work around this
(perhaps something I can do with javascript instead of having to override
the PageRenderSupport and DocumentScriptBuilder services)?

Thank you in advance.

Doug Schroeder