Steve Shucker wrote:
> Http only submits one set of form data.  If I have two forms, only the
> data from the form I submit is transmitted back to the server.
> Tapestry wouldn't receive the other information I want to persist.
> An async submit would get around this by not re-rendering the page to
> avoid losing the other state.

If you mark your properties as @Persist("client"), Tapestry will include their
state
as hidden form fields in all forms on your page, so no matter which form is
submitted, you won't lose the state of the others.  If you mark them as
@Persist("session") they will be stored in the HttpSession; either way they
will be
persisted.  I'm not actually using this feature in my app yet, but I have
tested it
and it does work...