that helped me a lot further!

but now i have the problem that the entities are not found. aren't they
automaticly picked up by
tapestry-hibernate?

this is my debug output:

[INFO] Started Jetty Server

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionManager Creating service 'HibernateSessionManager'.

[DEBUG] Session Invoking method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(HibernateSessionManager,
PropertyShadowBuilder) (at HibernateModule.java:84).

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionSource Creating service 'HibernateSessionSource'.

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionManager Invoking method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(HibernateSessionSource,
ThreadCleanupHub) (at HibernateModule.java:62).

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionSource Invoking method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.contributeHibernateSessionSource(Configuration,
String) (at HibernateModule.java:51).

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionSource Constructed configuration: [
org.czarlylab.javashop.entities]

[DEBUG] HibernateSessionSource Invoking constructor
org.apache.tapestry.internal.hibernate.HibernateSessionSourceImpl(Log,
Collection, ClassNameLocator) (at HibernateSessionSourceImpl.java:35).

[WARN] AnnotationBinder Package not found or wo package-info.java:
org.czarlylab.javashop.entities

[WARN] ConfigurationFactory No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from
ehcache-failsafe.xml found in the classpath:
jar:file:/C:/Users/basti/.m2/repository/net/sf/ehcache/ehcache/1.2.3/ehcache-
1.2.3.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml

[WARN] JDBCExceptionReporter SQL Warning: 10000, SQLState: 01J01

[WARN] JDBCExceptionReporter Database 'JAVASHOP' not created, connection
made to existing database instead.

[WARN] EhCacheProvider Could not find configuration [
org.hibernate.cache.UpdateTimestampsCache]; using defaults.

[WARN] EhCacheProvider Could not find configuration [
org.hibernate.cache.StandardQueryCache]; using defaults.

[INFO] HibernateSessionSource Hibernate startup: 639 ms to configure,
5.196ms overall.

[INFO] HibernateSessionSource Configured Hibernate entities: