Chris Lewis a écrit :
Dear mailing list,

I'm sure you've probably received messages like this before, but I wanted to reiterate that there is an IRC channel for tapestry: #tapestry @ irc.freenode.net. There's usually 5 ~ 8 of us in there, and we work/talk about Tapestry. I know some people just dont do IRC, but if you're interested in talkingin realish time with some tapestry people, come check it out.
Ho. Great.
I come !

cyrille

chris