I have a property selection that when selected updates a page property
and then a few components. In Safari and FF (mac and pc) everything
works, but when I test in IE7 and IE6 it does everything (sets the page
property) but then fails to update the specified components (some text
and some form elements). Basically it seems to not be doing anything
with cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent(). Has anyone run into
this?

Sample Code:
@EventListener(targets="theSelectId", events="onchange")
public void doFooSelected(IRequestCycle cycle)
{
        setSomeId(getCurrentOptionValue().getId());
cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("someId");
        cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("someId2");
}

        Some text

        Form component

<form jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" focus="false"
success="listener:doFooSelected">
value="ognl:currentOptionValue" model="ognl:someModel" />
</form>