i have some utilites running in my application via a custom Util Interface
certain classes call. I need some way to redirect the user to a custom error
page which a pregenerate error id. Even a way to throw a runtime exception (T3:
ApplicationRuntimeException / RedirectException).

This would be a snap if i could inject the error page into my util interface
methods, but i get a type coercion error. I read though the APi and didn't see
anything that would allow me to throw sometime of exception.

PS: i wanted to use this error throwing for when i hash the user password, and
need to stop the application if there was a problem.

my other question was, how (or better yet what service) do i use to logout a
user (inessence reset the entire ASO, and direct user to the root of the
application. Is this something in t5 you have to manually create a ASO method
to handle?

~evan