all pages and components are technically consider the same thing within t5.

all components/pages wrap there content (what is between the tags.... <t:component/page>content<t:component/page>)

within the wrapping component template you specify a <t:body/> component. This directs the template as to where to insert the body content.

ex:
border component
<head>...</head>
   <t:header/>
   <t:body/>
   <t:footer/>

any page which you wanna use the border on
<t:border>
content
</t:border>

note how the border component calls a header and footer component to insert at the top and bottom of the body.

~evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anujith Amaratunga" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>