Hi, I need a guide about of compatibility of Tacos (or Dojo) with browsers.
I made a page that works in IE6 and IE7, but it does not in Firefox.

In particular, the page is a component tacos:Tree whose links throws a
tacos:Dialog  where things are edited and saved, finally go back to
refreshed tree.
In IE the tacos:Dialog works and is a good render, but in FireFox it does
not work and watching the resulting code of the generated render its bad.
In Firefox the attributes delayedLoad and loadElement of the tree work well,
but in IE no.

Tacos (or Dojo) has a configuration for each browser?

Perhaps this problem is resolved in version 4.1 of Tapestry, but i am not
safe of change to this version because version 4.1 is not stable.

For Any idea or aid many thanks.