do you have Tapestry caching deactivated?

andyhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gesendet von: Andreas Andreou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09.08.2007 15:28
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Memory leaks in Tapestry 4.1

Well, we did lots of tests with 4.1.2 and
have yet to observe such memory leaks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Have you ever observed the memory usage for your Tapestry application?
>
> For example, make a simple HelloWorld Application and load the page
regularly using HTTP_LOAD. Then watch how the memory consumption grows and
grows .... especially after an hour.