Of course not - its a public static member. I realize Tap is trying to call this as part of the expansion, but what I'm asking is if there is a way to instruct Tap 5 (as there is Tap 4) to look for a static field.

Josh Canfield wrote:
I can't test this right now, but my first guess would be that you haven't
implemented a getter method for the value.

do you have a "public String getAGENT_LISTER()" method?