Hey Angelo,

Nick's right, sorry I didn't see that before.

Try using your browsers view source feature, if you're using Firefox look
into getting the firebug plugin (google for a tutorial) so you can inspect
what is actually getting rendered, you should never not know what is getting
generated in your page!

Josh