There is a JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1745

Cheers,
Nick.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
Please add this as an issue in JIRA if you have not done so already.

On 8/28/07, Daniel Jue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When using the Palette component, I am getting a Javascript error in IE,

Line: 183
Char: 1
Error: Expected identifier, string or number
Code: 0

  reorderSelected : function(movers,  before) {
    movers.each (function(option) { this.selected.add(option, before);
}.bind(this));

    this.updateHidden();
    this.updateButtons();
  },
};

Line 183 is the line after the };

I think the extra comma after the end of the reorderSelected code block is
to blame.
For me it was causing an error in IE6 which prevented me from using the
select button in the Palette.

I removed the "extra" comma, but then when I highlight some items and
click
the select button, I get a Type Mismatch error on the comma at the end of
this function:

  moveOption : function(option, to, atEnd) {
    var before = null;

    if (!atEnd) {
      var optionOrder = this.valueToOrderIndex[option.value];
      var candidate = $A(to.options).find(function (o) {
            return this.valueToOrderIndex[o.value] > optionOrder;
            }.bind(this));
      if (candidate) before = candidate;
    }

    to.add(option, before);
  },

Is the T5 Palette working fine for anyone using IE?
The IE Version I am testing is
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254

Everything works fine in Firefox, of course.