On 13/09/2007, at 9:09 AM, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:

I don't know much about CAL ... could this kind of thing be accomplished by extending the ComponentClassEnhancementWorker chain of command? Or is CAL
based on the raw Javassist APIs?

Hi Howard,

I hadn't seen that class. It *almost* allows me to do what I want -- ideally I'd like to be able to use abstract methods, to avoid the need for a dummy body, but I can't get to CtClass.setModifiers() to make the class concrete...

(OT: CAL doesn't use Javassist -- it's just my way of hooking Java functions to CAL ones)

Thanks,
  Tom